Thursday, March 31, 2011

March review

Today is my last day at work. Sad in that I'll miss most of the people I work with. Not so sad in that I get to move on to something new and exciting.

Looking back over March, it has been a month with lots of changes. The biggest change was moving. We still need to do a final clean-up at the old place today, and then hand over our keys. We are settling into our new place quite nicely. There are just a few odds and ends that haven't found homes yet.

April promises to be full of changes too:
-My birthday is this weekend. My husband's birthday is at the end of the month.
-I will be looking for, and hopefully finding, a new job.
-Spring will hopefully finally arrive. This morning there was a little dusting of snow. I am so sick of snow. I want to see green and sunshine.
-I need to get on track with my weight loss and exercise goals. I don't even want to think about whether I maintained or gained weight this month. We'll just look forward instead of looking back. To help motiviate me, I joined an 8 week Slim Down for Summer Fitness challenge at Fun on a Dime. It starts Monday, April 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment