Thursday, March 17, 2011

Totally Toddler Thursday - Mar 17


Just one little story today.

Last night, Mikey fell asleep the faster I have ever seen him do before. We went out to browse Rona for some shelving for the new place. We forgot the stroller, and since Mikey hates regular shopping carts (shout out to Home Depot who have awesome carts where kids face forward and have a steering wheel!), he alternated between walking and me carrying him. He is getting way too heavy for me to carry him. He also tends to lean back a bit, which makes it super awkward. This week, I have felt my hip start to lock twice while carrying him. Not good!

Anyway, at one point I was carrying him, and he decided he wanted Daddy instead. So I happily handed him over. He gave Daddy a hug, did a great big yawn, closed his eyes and passed out cold. Completely dead asleep. Didn't stir when I put him in the car, took him out, took his coat and shoes off, or put him in bed. Normally each step has him waking to look around, and then falling back asleep. And all this happened between 7 and 7:30, an hour before his normal bedtime. Tired boy!

Giveaway reminders:

* My giveaway for an adorable children's bowtie is open until Sunday evening, March 20. Enter on the giveaway post. Open to US/Can.
* The Lucky Leprechaun Hop is open until Sunday evening, March 20. I am hosting my giveaway on my book blog, and have several prizes. Open internationally.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. The only time I get cuddle time with my little diva is when she does the pass out thing. Otherwise she fusses until I put her to bed when she gets tired.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete