Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Missed Mama Monday

Apparently I missed my Mama Monday post. So here it is on Tuesday:

Yesterday I bought myself a new purse and wallet. I was sick of having to empty out my too-small purse to find my wallet. I would end up with a huge pile of baby related stuff and garbage in my hands, and it was just getting annoying.



It's hard to see the colours properly, but the purse is a gorgeous grey with little pink and purple flowers. The wallet is black with purple and grey stripes, and matches the flower on the purse exactly. It is big enough to hold everything I want, including my current book.

My only concern is that I have neer had a purse without a rigid structure before, or one made of fabric. But I think I will get used to it. And it's just so pretty.

My husband called it my curtain bag. It reminds me a little of Mary Poppins carpet bag. But no matter, I am still excited about it.

1 comment: