Monday, March 14, 2011

Mama Monday - Mar 14


No questions this week, just write what you want.
What to write... Usually I am brimming with stuff, but it is Monday morning, and this is supposed to be a post about me, which can be tricky.

I did get some packing done on the weekend. Minimal though. Got the baby stuff packed for my sister-in-law to take. Packed up all my books. And that's about it. We get the keys today, so we'll start taking small stuff over during the week, and all the furniture on Saturday. I finally took home the boxes I got from work, so we have a good amount to start with. Yea moving!

Last week's task - Phone a friend.
I did call my mom and talk to her for a while. I didn't call my sister-in-law, but I did Facebook message here.

This week's task - Plan and have a date night.
That might be a bit tricky since we're moving this coming weekend, so we're pretty busy.
We did do something special on the weekend. We went shopping for clothes for us! We rarely do that. This is a treat that we planned for part of our income tax refund. It might not sound like much excitement, but it was for us. We each spend almost half our money, so we still have half each to spend. I can see a shopping trip or two happening this week.

1 comment:

  1. Moving is not fun but hopefully you'll be in and settled before long. I'm hoping the same for us too!

    ReplyDelete