Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Countdown to moving - 10 days

We are definitely on the countdown until our move date on March 19 - only 10 days to go!

I have begun bring home boxes, but we haven't started packing or organizing yet. I think I will try to get quite a bit done this weekend.

The countdown is definitely needed this morning. When we woke up, there was no hot water. Barely any water drickled out of the tap at all. We have plenty of cold water though. There was no notice given, and nothing was posted in the front hall about emergency repairs. Always nice. I was so looking forward to a hot shower this morning too.

Oh, it will be so nice to move to a better place!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you to go to a better place. I'm dreading moving for us because we're getting too old to pack and unpack etc. etc. haha.

    ReplyDelete