Yesterday was not a great day. At 10 am I got called into a meeting and was told that my job was being eliminated, and as of March 31 I'd be unemployed. And then they gave me the rest of the day off to process it.
When I came home, I had a brief cry. Mike was very supportive, and kept telling me it would be okay. I should be able to find a new job fairly easily, and I should take a bit of time off before starting my search.
Really, it wasn't a complete shock. I could kind of see it coming, but it still didn't feel good.
I am starting to feel better today. I just need to remember that this means I can move on to something bigger and better. Now, does anyone know of a job where I can just sit and read all day? Because that would be awesome.
Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry. It's everywhere I guess, even in Canada. If you find that get paid to read job, please let me know because that's something I can do in my physical state! Good luck finding something quickly. Sending special hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about that!
ReplyDelete