Thursday, March 3, 2011
Totally Toddler Thursday - Mar 3
This week was a bit of a change. It's the first week of no babysitter, of stay-at-home Daddy time. It was accompanied by a lot of less sleeping at night, a lot more tantrums, and huge crying fits when Mommy left for work (which of course stopped a min after she left, but she didn't get to see that).
We pulled the wagon out of the trunk with the intention of Daddy and Mikey walks, but winter returned and was freezing with severe wind. So hopefully the weather improves and the wagon can venture outside. For now, it apparently makes a great spot to eat a snack.
There was lots of wrestling and blanket forts. Playing with dudes and colouring on the iPad. Mikey seems to prefer that over actual colouring with crayons.
There were visits with the babysitter so his son and Mikey could play.
Lots of activities. But no pictures.
Coming up, there will be packing and cleaning as we prepare to move. And hopefully some adventures outside. Daddy has asked for lists to places to visit around our new place, and activities to do. Which I will try to provide, if I can find the time. Not sure why I have to do it instead of him, but whatever. I enjoy browsing everyone's ideas and activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment