Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday night leftovers Mar 4


- This week has been busy and productive. Now that we have a townhouse to move into, I was busy signing the lease, getting utilities set up, and arranging for address changes everywhere. I will be happy when everything is done. I hate moving. There is just so much work involved.

- I look for, and find, lots of crafts to do with Mikey. We don't get to many, but there was one quick one done this morning. Dr Suess glasses were featured over at I can teach my child, and we tried them at home. End result? Very cute. But didn't last long. Mikey only wore them for les than 5 min.

That's about it for this week. I really don't have much to talk about apparently.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A Mikey picture! That is one cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete