Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday night leftovers Mar 25
- My mom and sister-in-law will be up this weekend. They are coming to get our old baby stuff for my SIL. They didn't believe me when I said I have more than one car load, but they will when they see the pile. I can't believe how much stuff there is. I guess I will be storing anything they don't take in our basement. Yea for basements!
- I have Monday off for Mikey's follow-up appointment with our pediatrician. I am slightly nervous because this is the doctor who told us to take away milk and yogurt until Mikey chewed foods. Which we didn't do.
- Mikey had a check-up with our family doctor last Friday. He is happy with Mikey's progress, and doesn't care whether Mikey chews or not, since I am able to get lots of nutrients in, and he's gaining weight again. He's up to 26 lb now, having put on 2 lb in the last 3 months. He is now 2' 9" tall. Not huge, not small, he is just about average all around.
- After today I have 3 working days left here (Tues, Wed, Thurs). It still seems a little unreal.
- We found our iPad. Not sure if I had mentioned it, but it went missing during our move. We finally found it last night in the "safe" place where Mike had hid it. It only took him 5 days to remember where that place was.
- I got new glasses yesterday. I am pretty excited, I really like them. They are OGI Classic Grey. I got them on sale, and they only cost me $50 after everything was said and done. Which I think is an awesome price. And now I have 2 pairs of glasses that I like.
- I still need to get contacts though. Mainly because I my eyes get really sensitive to the light in the summer, and I like to wear sunglasses when I drive long distances. And swimming is much nicer with contacts. I think I'm leaning towards daily disposables though, now that I like my glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice you can pass down the baby stuff. Good for you for the glasses. And that's really cheap too. I need to get my eyes done. It's been 3 years and they've gotten worse so I need newer glasses. We get good discounts through AARP but I am trying to put it off till we get some income. Have a great weekend. Hugs.
ReplyDelete