Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February review

I can believe February is over already. I know it's a short month, but this felt like only a week or two, not a full 4 weeks. Here are some highlights from the past month:

Weight loss/Workout:
Abysmal fail. I only worked out 5 times for the whole month.
I think I put weight on, I don't want to weigh myself and find out. I noticed that a few pants seemed tighter this month. Not good.

Date night:
Last Friday was our date night. Mikey had a blast staying at his cousin's. He slept all night (figures!), even through falling out of bed. He didn't wake anyone up. My sister said she woke up at 7, and could hear something. That something was Mikey sitting on the floor in the room he slept in, playing with his bear. He was so good at waiting for someone to get up and get him. If only he did that at home!

Mike and I chose a movie, but it didn't start until 9:30, so we went bowling first. It was lots of fun, and I even beat him one game! Then we went to the theatre at 9, decided to see a different movie that didn't start until 10, so went to get appetizers first. By the time we were done eating, I was exhausted. So we went home and I went to bed. I guess we will try a movie another night.

Apartment hunt:
We have a place! And I got it through contacts! Which is something I've never done before. I found it through an ad, saw it, and filled out an application. When I handed it in, the lady told me she thought the property manager (gave her name) already offered it to someone but she'd take my application anyway. I used contacts through work to get in touch with her, who said she would check everything on Monday, and let me know.

It was offered to someone, and they gave her until lunch time yesterday to come sign the lease. No word, no show. So it's ours! I will be rushing it to sign the lease and hand over a check for sure. So March promises to be busy with moving.
That's pretty much a summary of my month. Let's hope March brings good weather, and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment