Sunday, March 27, 2011

New blog design

A new blog design. Again. But not for this one, I really like the look right now. I've decided to redo my book blog. It just doesn't have the feel that I want.

I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what I want. I'm still not there yet. I went back and forward about whether to get a professional design done. But I decided it was too expensive. Then I looked at premade templates because they usually run about $5 or less. But I couldn't find anything.

So I have decided to try it myself. Probably with my husband's help since he knows how to use Photoshop, and the only graphic software I have figured out is Paint. I looked around to find a cool digital scrapbooking kit to use, and stumbled on an awesome deal.


Stella K Studios is having an amazing deal. She's offering 10 kits for $10! Considering most kits cost #2.50-$5 each, this is quite the savings. I looked through her offerings, and she has over 100 kits available, and had such a hard time narrowing it down. There seems to be a bit of everything. She specializes in flowers, and they are goergous! If you're into digital scrapbooking, you should check her out. Her special only runs until March 30.

Now if I can just figure out how to use the graphic software, and choose the elements I want to use, I should be good. I'll let you know as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment