1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes. We got our income tax refund over the weekend. We have a plan for the money, and part of it involves buying new clothes. So we went shopping, and I am very excited to say I bought new underwear, bras, pjs, shirts, and 2 hoodies. I still need to get a few new work pants, and maybe some new work sweaters. Clothes shopping is not something we do often, so it is very exciting when it happens. Provided I don't get too discouraged while doing it.
2. Today I feel excited towards money. I believe the answer above sums up why.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was playing with Mikey on the weekend. We had a great time. We read books, drew pictures, played with stickers, lots of running and hugging and kissing. Lots of couch snuggling, playing on his slide, and eating cheesies.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get everything packed and moved.
5. My ancestors are a mixed bunch. On my mom's side, they are Canadian for several generations, with some English and Irish (my great-grandfather was an Irish potato orphan). On my father's side, he and his father were Danish, and my grandmother was Swedish.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.
No comments:
Post a Comment