Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday night leftovers Mar 11


So while stalking reading my favourite mom blog, Unexplained X2, she had a list of 5 things she couldn't live without. For everyone in her family, which is awesome. I figured I'd throw my list, and the one I made for Mike and Mikey in here as part of my leftovers.

My list:
1. Chocolate. No explanation needed.
2. Internet at work. Not that I don't do work, but I do have free time occasionally. And I spend it reading the 136 (!) blogs I subscribe to. And sometimes reading ebooks.
3. Books. Have I mentioned I love reading?
4. Car. I couldn't imagine not driving whenever I felt like it, or when I need to go anywhere. My car has begun showing it's age (it's just over 10 years old), but it still gets me everywhere.
5. Sweaters. I am always cold. Except in our super hot apartment lately. But normally I need a sweater everywhere.

Mikey's list:
1. Milk.
2. Cheesies. This kid is seriously addicted.
3. Portable DVD player. Not only is it a miracle in the car, he has one in the house that he insists be playing all the time lately. Take it away and you get melt down central.
4. Scout. The signing, talking, music playing teddy bear is his best friend at night. And is required for him to go to sleep.
5. Special Agent Oso. His current best friend a la tv.

Mike's list:
1. Coca cola.
2. Internet.
3. Smartphone.
4. Wrestling.
5. Mikey.

Mike's list was the easiest to write. I had to think hard about my choices, and kind of hard to think of 5 things for Mikey. It would have been super easy to just list the first 3 for him.

Since this is supposed to be a leftover list, I better add at least one other item. My new favourite treat is chocolate covered cranberries. And since there is a fruit involved, that makes them healthy, right?

1 comment: