Monday, February 28, 2011

Mama Monday - Feb 28


1. What piece of motherly advice did your own mum give you, that you put to use now on a daily basis?

To remember that as long as Mikey gets vitamins and some protein, not to worry too much about whether he eats. He will eat eventually. He still won't chew anything, but he is much better at putting food in his mouth and sucking on it. But I make sure he gets a milkshake most mornings with banana, crushed up vitamin, yogurt, protein poweder and milk. So he is getting more vitamins and nutriences than some kids who do eat.

2. When you get time to yourself, what are YOUR hobbies and interests?

Reading and blogging. And combining the two. I have this blog for personal things, and my book blog for my book reviews. I am thoroughly enjoying both.

3. What is your fail safe family meal?

Tacos. We do more of a deconstructed taco though. My husband mixes his taco hamburger with cheese and sour cream and puts it in a wrap. I mix my taco hamburger with tomatos, cheese and salsa, and eat it with nacho chips. Yum! I think we will need to make it this week now.

Last week's task - wear makeup every day.
Check. For weekdays anyway. I always wear a bit to work. But I wore none all weekend.

This week's task - Do your nails.
This might be hard. I don't even own nail polish. Maybe I should check out what the nail salon in mall beside my work charges. This is pay week, so I have $20 "allowance" to spend on anything I want.

Mama Monday is hosted by Toddler Awesome. Click the logo to be taken to her blog to link up and see what other Mamas are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment