I have always been a fan of court dramas and law thrillers, and this series definitely fits the law thriller category. Murder mystery with a touch of steamy romance. Nice light, and quick reading.
I intend to read through the whole series. I might need a break partway through, just so the stories don't blend together and become routine. But for right, it is just what the librarian ordered.
Join the fun and tell me what you're reading.
Hi Sarah!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for finding and following my blog! I was so excited to see you are reading an In Death book! Isn't this series fun? Eve has absolutely grown into one of my favorite heroines. I love her strengths and weaknesses and how she is growing as a woman. Maybe you saw on my blog when you visited that I host an In Death Reading Challenge? I'd love for you to join in. I encourage participants to read one In Death book per month, but anyone can join and read at any pace. It's really just an excuse to read and discuss the books together once a month.
I also see that you're a cross-stitcher. I am, too, although haven't done so in so long. I really need to re-ignite that hobby.
Take care! :)
I absolutely saw your reading challenge. I just need the time to write up a post, and join in.
ReplyDeleteI haven't touched my cross-stitch project in a while. Need to make time for that too.