Outside my window... it is lightly snowing. Chilly but nice. Except for the last bit of walking up to the building because the wind coming down off the building is crazy strong and cold.
I am thinking... that I would love a creamy milk-based hot chocolate. But I will restrain myself and make due with my raspberry tea water.
I am thankful for... working inside a warm building. I pity anyone working outside in the wind.
I am wearing... black dress pants and a simple white t-shirt. With black running shoes. I really need to buy a new pair of flat black dress shoes.
I am creating... a new blog look, which I think I am done. And loving it.
I am going... to refill my drink shortly. I am doing great at staying hydrated with this cold.
I am reading... something which I will share tomorrow.
I am hoping... dinner is ready when I get home. I love when that happens. And that my son sleeps tonight. He had a rough night last night, waking every 2-3 hours. I have gotten spoiled the last month or two with him only waking once or twice during the night. Neither of us wants to go back to not sleeping. Hopefully his cold passes quickly.
I am hearing... a lot of people sniffling and blowing their noses around the office. Seems like I'm not the only sick one.
One of my favorite things... is savouring a delicious chocolate bar. I am a fan of Aero and Caramilk especially. I am definitely craving chocolate right now. But I have none, and I don't think that licorice is going to fix the craving.
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have the afternoon off tomorrow for a tenant boarding hearing about a potential rent increase. I'm not sure I want to go though. We'll see. This is my busy week at work, with our month end deadline Monday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... not posting one specifically. The picture I want to share is my new blog look.
Share your daybook posts at the Simple Women's Daybook. Write your post, then add your link to the linky tool. Visit other daybookers, and see what they have been up to.
Snow would be nice! We only get the cold. But yes, I am thankful for being INSIDE too. After a very long time, I finally bought a pair of flat black dress shoes a week ago. It was a GREAT purchase. Your blog look is very cute. Thanks for sharing your Daybook.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words. I used to have the most comfortable black dress shoes with an air cushion sole. Until I wore them out and the air pocket split open. Haven't been able to find a pair I like since then.
ReplyDelete