1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents. But I am now officially all done my shopping. And was so close to meeting my goal of finishing before Dec 1.
2. Today I feel happy towards money. I got an email this morning that our yearly bonus will be paid next week, and our annual salary adjustments are set for the last week of Dec. Now to just have my meeting to find out what those amounts will be.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the hockey game on Friday. It only cost us $20 for the babysitter, and the price of gas to get to and from the game. Definitely had fun time!
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't get any sicker. Both my son and I were struck with heavy colds on the weekend. I am feeling very heavy headed today, so hopefully it passes quickly.
5. My favorite holiday drink is eggnog. We go through litres of it during the holidays because both my husband and I love it. And apparently my son does too (more evidence of his dairy obsession).
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Check out this week's post over at My Pretty Pennies for the linky tool.
Sounds like a good week indeed except for the colds. Feel better soon.
ReplyDelete