Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday - Dec 8

I decided that I needed a break from financial books, so I returned the one I started last week, and cancelled all the holds I had lined up.

I started reading 2030: Technology That Will Change the World. It is interesting, but I am finding it hard to follow right now, probably due to the cold that has my brain all foggy.

I think I need a dose of easy reading fiction. Lucky for me, when I was doing laundry last week, I noticed that someone put 4 boxes of books in the laundry room with a sign that they were free to take. I restrained myself and only took one box. It was completely filled with J D Robb "... in Death" books. I think that most of the series is there. I have read most of the books before, but never in order.

I plan to go through the box and sort them into order, and see what the haul really looks like. Then I can devour them. These aren't books that I am interested in keeping, so I'll see if my sister is interested in taking them when I am done. I am even try doing a giveaway here and pass the fun on to you.

Join the fun and tell me what you're reading. Create a post on your blog, and then come back and add the link to that post in the linky tool below.

No comments:

Post a Comment