Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Daybook entry Dec 14

Outside my window... I am not sure what it's like. I'm not near a window this morning since I am covering the reception desk. But everyone coming in says it is super cold out.

I am thinking... that my eye hurts really bad. I have been having trouble with my left eye for a few months now. I need to go to the optometrist, but can't really afford it. I know something is different. My contacts don't sit properly, they go foggy and filmy, and I feel a lot of pressure at times. Very uncomfortable. Even when wearing my glasses doesn't always help. I just need to find the time and funds to get it handled.

I am thankful for... having access to medical assistance when and if I need it.
I am wearing... purple pants with white pinstripes, a black and white knitted sweater, and my sneakers. Again with the sneakers.

I am creating... nothing?
I am going... to have lunch shortly. I am starving this morning.

I am reading... the 3rd "in Death" book. That's right, I've already read the first two. Need to get my reviews typed and posted. Love these books!

I am hoping... there is nothing seriously wrong with my eye. Worried there might be, which is probably partially why I haven't had it looked at yet.

I am hearing... people on the phone. Busy office sounds.

One of my favorite things... is my son's Christmas pictures. I don't have any I can post since I left my phone at home (again), but it is cute.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Need to book an oil change for my car. Get some schoolwork done. Nothing very exciting.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

From lovestruck on Flikr


Share your daybook posts at the Simple Women's Daybook. Write your post, then add your link to the linky tool. Visit other daybookers, and see what they have been up to.

2 comments:

  1. I had an eye thing too, last week. I went to the optometrist and turns out it was a fun little scratch on my cornea. He gave me some drops they had right there and it was better within 24 hours. Go as soon as you can! Eye stuff is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...your eyes can't be replaced. Try to get to a doc. as soon as possible. I hear you on the financial aspect but can't mess around when it comes to your eyes. Let us know how it progresses, ok?

    ReplyDelete