Sunday, December 5, 2010

Xmas tree

We put our Christmas tree up yesterday. It was an adventure. We have a fake tree, and my son decided to help me. While I took each branch, fluffed it up, and attached it, he had a branch that he was swiping on everything. Thought it was hilarious.

When I put the lights on, he trailed behind holding the end of the lights for me. He was a real good helper!
I used to always have a simple blue and white tree, but my husband wanted colour, so he picked up multi-colour lights and red and blue garland. It definitely looks different. Like a family tree.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, it's very pretty. I love a themed color tree but was usually outvoted by hubby and my son when he was younger. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is gorgeous! It looks like it could be a display in a store, it's so pretty! I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete