Thursday, December 9, 2010

Books: In Death Series

Like I planned yesterday, I went through the box of J D Robb boxes that I got for free. I have quite the haul: the first 17 books in the series, plus an additional 4 from the series, and an anthology with 3 novellas.

The series looks like this (books I have in bold):
  1. Naked in Death, July 1995
  2. Glory in Death, December 1995
  3. Immortal in Death, July 1996
  4. Rapture in Death, October 1996
  5. Ceremony in Death, May 1997
  6. Vengeance in Death, October 1997
  7. Holiday in Death, June 1998
  8. Conspiracy in Death, April 1999
  9. Loyalty in Death, October 1999
  10. Witness in Death, March 2000
  11. Judgment in Death, September 2000
  12. Betrayal in Death, March 2001
  13. Seduction in Death, September 2001
  14. Reunion in Death, March 2002
  15. Purity in Death, September 2002
  16. Portrait in Death, March 2003
  17. Imitation in Death, September 2003
  18. Divided in Death, January 2004
  19. Visions in Death, August 2004
  20. Survivor in Death, February 2005
  21. Origin in Death, July 2005
  22. Memory in Death, January 2006
  23. Born in Death, November 2006
  24. Innocent in Death, February 2007
  25. Creation in Death, November 2007
  26. Strangers in Death, February 2008
  27. Salvation in Death, November 2008
  28. Promises in Death, February 2009
  29. Kindred in Death, November 2009
  30. Fantasy in Death, February 2010

Definitely awesome! I should have enough easy reading fiction to last a few months. And while this series can be read out of sequence without becoming confusing, I am looking forward to reading it in order.

While sorting, I did find that there are two copies of Kindred in Death, one of which looks brand new. I'd like to share my free find with a lucky reader, so I will be giving it away. More details to be posted separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment