Thursday, December 9, 2010

Giveaway: Kindred in Death (US/CAN) ends Dec 15

I have a copy of Kindred in Death by J D Robb to give away to one lucky reader.

This is the 29th book in the "In Death" series. Each book is based in a futuristic New York City and follows Lieutenant Eve Dallas, one of the city's top police officers as she works to solve a horrorific crime. The murder victim in Kindred in Death is the teenage daughter of the newly promoted captain of the NYPSD. The perpetrator builds a misleading trail of evidence using a variety of identities, and it is up to Dallas to find him and bring him to justice. Which she is determined to do.


Giveaway rules:
One copy of Kindred in Death will be given away. The book is in new condition. I received it free from an anonymous person within my building, who left it in our laundry room along with many other books in a box labelled "free books".

Open to US or Canadian mailing addresses. No PO boxes please.

Giveaway ends on December 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected.

Mandatory entry:
Please leave a comment below telling me your favourite "In Death" book, or one you'd like to read.

Bonus entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each of the bonus entry options you do.
  • Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect.
  • Tweet the giveaway. You can tweet once per day. Leave me the link to your tweet.
  • Write about the giveaway on your blog. Leave me the link to your blog post.
Good luck! Please make sure your entries contain some way for me to reach you!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the In Death series written by Nora Roberts as JD Robb. I love Immortal in Death, then there is Purity in Death, that was good too. Heck, they are ALL great!!! I actually listen to them on CD since my eyesight is dwindling and reading for extended periods becomes too dificult. I did tweet this for you and follow you, though I do not want to win the book as I said I listen to them. But I thought I could maybe generate some interest. I will also facebook it!

    I found you on the Fun Follow Friday Blog Hop on Simply Stacies Blog! Happy to be following you!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://pilotwife.blogspot.com/p/free-candle-drawing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Sarah! You have such a lovely blog here! I am now following you thanks to Follow Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) See you there! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete