This year, I think I will make a list of goals, instead of resolutions. Here is the list I have come up with so far:
Personal:
- lose 20 lb
- start exercising regularly
- read 50 books
- do an hour of cross-stitch a month
- keep on top of all required reading for my courses and not fall behind
- pass each course with a minimum 75% - I need 65% to pass at all
- post at least 4 times a week
- include a book review at least once every two weeks
- complete the In Death Challenge
- enroll my son in a fun program - I think we are leaning towards soccer. Have you every seen 2 and 3 year olds play? They are adorable. When they aren't daydreaming and picking flowers.
- pay off my credit card, and keep it paid off - meaning no balance at the end of each month
Good for you and good luck in attaining these.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for making a list of goals like this!
ReplyDeleteI, too, make goals and or resolutions and find that making lists and keeping them in places that I'll see... like on my blog or at least a link on the sidebar to my list... helps me stay on target. I also try to be gentle on myself and not get mad or upset or discouraged if I don't meet them. As long as I am actively working towards them, I am happy. :)
Good luck! :)