So I was reading a post on another blog about skinny jeans on boys (see post here), and it amde me think of Mr Magoo's pajamas. He has a pair of hockey pajamas that are adorable. But they are kind of tight, not tight feeling because they are stretchy, but tight looking. Now Magoo is a chunker, but he still looks so skinny in these pjs. His little legs look like sticks! I can't help but smile and giggle.
Since he is a chunker, I never dress him in skinny pants because his thighs are too big to fit into them. He mostly wears sweatpants. Yes, I am raising a fashion conscience boy alright! I have a second reason: he has short legs. Every pair of jeans I put him in need to rolled up a lot. But the size smaller won't go over his thighs. So pants with elastics around the ankles are his friends because he doesn't trip over the hems.
But it's okay, it's not like I have hundreds of pictures of him in his sweats that I can use to embarass him when he's older... Oh wait, yes I do! Oh the joys of being a mom.
My oldest is hard to fit in jeans. If they fit him in the waist they're too long. If they're the right length, they're too tight in the waist. So he's always wearing jeans rolled up two or three times.
ReplyDelete