Something I wished I had done was stick with university. I dropped out after my first year when I realized that I hated the program I was in, and couldn't transfer my credits to the program I wanted. I wish I had gone ahead and transferred over anyways. I would be much further ahead by now. Not just careerwise, and moneywise (other than the expected school loans), but I'd be finished my CGA. Then I wouldn't be struggling through it now.
I am having trouble getting into, and concentrating on my schoolwork. There just isn't the time in the day, and I'm just not that focussed on it. I have lost the schoolwork mentality, and I keeping viewing it as a hassle, instead of a career development tool.
It's not good to be involved with something you don't like. How much longer do you have? Do you forsee finishing it?
ReplyDeleteI fully intend to finish. I have quite a few years left though. It's not a quick program. But the gains you can make are incredible. And I love the work, just not the schooling.
ReplyDelete