Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 2: Something you love about yourself

Honestly finding and stating something that you love about yourself is hard. Most people, including myself, and very critical of themselves, so it is not easy to find something you love, if not all the time then at least most of the time. So what do I love?

- I can drive standard. My current car is standard, and while I love driving it most of the time, I think my next car will be automatic for the sole reason that driving standard requires more concentration, and having a kid in the car ruins that.
- I am techy, to a point. I can fix most computer problems within reason, provided I don't need to do anything with hardware. The ladies I work with think I can work computer miracles. I can't, but I'm not going to say that to them.
- I am good with math. That's why I work in accounting, and am pursuing my accounting letters (CGA). Not only am I good at it, I thoroughly enjoy doing it. My dream job is being an auditor at Revenue Canada. Not your typical dream job, but someone needs to do it, and wouldn't you rather have an auditor who enjoys their job, and not someone who hates every minute and takes it out on you?

Are any of these things deep and meaningful? Not likely. But I am proud of all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment