Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough times

I have never been a huge music fan. To me, music belongs in the background. It can help set the mood, or provide a filter to keep out other music, but I rarely pay much attention to it. My husband is always telling me to listen to the words in a particular song, but it's hard. I automatically start to tune it out, even when I am trying to listen. So I can't really name a band or artist that has been there for me.

The closest I can come is to say my favourite band. Nickelback. Yes, I'm a fan. I also like Theory of a Deadman and other "Canadian rock" type bands. Nothing gets rid of a bad mood faster than cranking the tunes and hitting the road while listening to a rockin' beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment