When I wrote day 9, I debated whether to use that story for day 10, but obviously chose to go with day 9. On with day 10...
Also, like day 8, to think of someone you wish you didn't know is so negative. It is also like saying you wish you could do over a portion of your life and make a difference choice. Thinking of it that way, I can think of times when I wish I had made a different choice. Looking back, it is easy to see which choices have been life altering.
I know some people say they would not change any of their choices. I am not one of those people. I can think of lots of decisions that I would do differently, if I had a chance to redo them. But again, those are very personal choices, and not ones I wish to announce to the world.
Question: gee, how many cop outs can I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment