FOR TODAY - Feb 10
Outside my window... it is cold. It looks beautiful and sunny, but it's misleading.
I am thinking... that this has been a crazy week. We've been looking at apartments. The sale of my work closed this week. Everything seems hectic.
I am thankful for... not having any migraines for almost a month!
From the kitchen... my healthy lunch of salad and chocolate milk will soon be coming. They are chilling in the fridge waiting for me.
I am wearing... grey dress pants, black t-shirt and a fancy purple flower overshirt. Hard to describe, but I think it's snazzy.
I am creating... some lists of activities to do with my son at home.
I am going... to be niece's birthday party tomorrow evening. Should be lots of fun. I can't believe she's going to be six already!
I am reading... oh, I never did Whatcha Reading Wed this week. I am still reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I am also reading Before Cain Strikes, and I'm listening to Pandora's Daughter.
I am hoping... we get an apartment this week.
I am hearing... the usual office sounds.
Around the house... I'm sure there is lots of playing. Or maybe sleeping, since my son didn't do much of that last night.
One of my favorite things... is sleeping in. It's been a while since I did that though.
A few plans for the rest of the week: birthday party tomorrow, hopefully arrange for a new apartment.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
![]() |
| My favouite flower and scent: lilacs - Picture source |

What a great list of stuff!
ReplyDelete