Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jan weight loss summary

My January weigth loss summary is basically nothing.

I did get my exercise DVDs in the middle of the month, but only did 2 days before I got really sick and had to take a break. I have started again as of Jan 31.

I don't actually own a scale, but I doubt I lost any weight. I have been trying to eat healthy. I have cut back on the number of snacks I eat, and when we eat out, I try to choose a healthy option. I did keep a jug of juice at work, and had a glass at lunch. I need to make an effort to drink more than one glass a day though.

Overall, January wasn't a success in any way, except that I did start to do a few things, and I do have a plan to follow for February.

My plan for February is to work out at least every weekday. I expect that I will skip a few weekend days, but we'll see. I will continue to keep juice at work, and will try to keep a glass at my desk all day. I have been doing good at choosing healthy lunches, and plan to continue this. Lots of fruits and veggies are the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment