Once again, the books I'm currently reading are completely different from last week.
Shade of Grey
by Jasper Fforde is my current audiobook. I am almost done this, only 2 more CDs to go. I think it's a little hard to describe what it's about. It's very much a fantasy story set really far in the future, when humans have changed to only see mainly one colour. The story follows Eddie Russett, who sees red.
These Things Hidden
by Heather Gudenkauf is my current ebook. The story is about Allison, who was sent to prison for commiting a heinous crime, and her sister Brynne, who carrys the burden of the crime. Allison has been released on parole to a halfway house, and wants to make amends with Brynne, who wants nothing to do with her.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
by Stieg Larsson is my current lunch-time book. I am definitely not the first to read this book, by a long shot. Mikael Blomkvist, a discredited journalist, is hired to investigate the disppearance of Harriet Vanger. She disappeared from an island forty years ago, and her uncle is convinced a family member killed her.
What are you reading? See what others are reading by joining the fun at Unexplained X2.
Stopping by from Rebecca's to check out what everyone is reading! Are you enjoying These Things Hidden? I saw it at Target yesterday and thought it sounded interesting. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo definitely gets more interesting as you go along! I enjoyed the other books in the series even more.
ReplyDeleteThese Things Hidden sounds good...you will like the Larsson book if you keep at it. I was thoroughly confused in the beginning! I agree with Deanna...the whole series is awesome. Too bad he's dead now :(
ReplyDeleteI am reading the Stephanie Plum series right now, its a fun read. I am enjoying them. Right now I'm on the Fifth one!
ReplyDelete