1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries. But even that was less than normal, so yea!
2. Today I feel impatient towards money. We need to get a new apartment, and that means paying last month's rent. Which we won't have until the end of the month, so I guess I will have to get a cash advance on my credit card. Grr..
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was bowling through work. So much fun!
4. I will consider this week a success if I find an apartment we like, and complete a rental application.
5. For the Super Bowl, I did nothing. Football is not popular in our house, hockey and baseball are. So the Superbowl doesn't affect us.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Pennies to link up.
No comments:
Post a Comment