Thursday, February 17, 2011

Totally Toddler Thursday - Feb 17


I received a very cute Valentine from my little man this week. Daddy and Mikey did some crafting and creating a man for me to keep at work.




Daddy did most of the work, but Mikey did all the gluing. Apparently he really likes gluing. So it's probably a good thing I bought a bunch of craft supplies for him to play with.

Mikey has not been having a good week so far. He got quite a few cat scratches at the babysitter's on Tuesday. That night he started running a fever around 103. Needless to say, neither of us slept much. And there wasn't much sleep happening yesterday during the day either. His fever broke around suppertime. He went to sleep fine, but woke up around midnight with the fever back.

Apparently he and Daddy played from 1-3 am since neither were asleep. I was definitely a sleep and heard nothing. They both woke up this morning only minutes before I left for work. Hopefully today is a better day.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute V Day card. I still have the one my son and his dad made me when he was in pre-school. He'll be 30 this year. OMG. Hope little one is better soon.

    ReplyDelete