Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday night leftovers Feb 18


It has been a long week. A LONG week. If I thought it would get better this week, I'd look forward to the weekend. But I don't anticipate any change, and that makes me sad. I usually love weekends.

- There is something up with Mikey. He has barely slept all week. When he does sleep, it is for less than an hour at a time, and is accompanied by tons of sweat, and thrashing about, and crying. And yet he doesn't seem overally tired at all. I am hoping it is something simple like growing pains, because I want it to stop. Any ideas what it is?

- Work is ridiculous. I don't really want to say anything else. The company change happened last week, and it's an organized mess around here.

- Still on the hunt for an apartment. We found the perfect one last weekend, but we didn't get it. The landlord decided to choose an elderly couple over us. Apparently he doesn't want to live under a young family with a toddler. Go figure. We have an appointment to look at a place tonight. Hopefully it is acceptable.

2 comments:

  1. Is he running a fever? How old? Molars? Just some guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a fever Tues and Wed, but that's cleared up. He's 21 months now. He has one set of molars that are 90% of the way through. He's been working on those for quite a while so I don't think it's that.

    Last night was a little better. He slept for about 2 hours at a time, so I think it's passing. I npticed he is super sweaty, almost all the time lately. But especially when he wakes up. Even in little pjs and no blanket, and a fan.

    ReplyDelete