Yesterday was a fun day at work; we went bowling in the afternoon. We occasionally do social activities, and this was one of them. There were 20 of us who went to a local bowling alley for 3 games of 10 pin bowling. I have never been 10 pin bowling with the big balls, I have only done 5 pin with the little balls.
It was a lot of fun. Lots of laughs for sure. Although I probably could have done with just 2 games. Those balls are heavy! My arm and wrist are still hurting this morning.
But I was super proud: I got a few strikes! My first score was 75, then 108, then 86.
Definitely lots of fun. I'm so glad that my work likes to do these types of events. I hope they continue once the new owners take over later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment