Monday, February 21, 2011

Mama Monday Feb 21



1. How did you come to have a 'mommy blog'?
I don't really have a \mommy' blog, I have a 'me' blog. But I just decided out of the blue one day to start, and I've been doing a pretty steady job at posting.
2. What do you do?  Do you WAH or homeschool etc?
I work full-time. I respect SAH and WAH moms, but it is definitely not for me. I love working.
 
3. Have you read any parenting books or do you 'go it alone'?
I read the "usual" suspects, like What to Expect. I have read a few others, mainly in my efforts to get Mikey to sleep and eat. Both of which are still slowly becoming better.

Last week's task - have a luxury bath.
I didn't get to this. Mikey had a few rough nights with very little sleeping, and I mostly just collapsed into bed. I thought about it over the weekend, but instead chose ice cream and a good book. I'm not really a bath person.

This week's task - wear makeup every day.
Not a problem. I wear makeup to work, because otherwise everyone asks if I'm sick because I'm too pale without my bronzer. Not that I wear much, just bronzer, eye shadow and mascara.

1 comment: