Desserts 4 Today by Abigail Johnson Dodge is a dessert cookbook filled with recipes that use only four ingredients.
I can describe this book in one word: YUM. Reading through it, I found myself planning a quick run to the store to get the ingredients I need to try a few recipes. The recipes seem very simple to follow, and the desserts sound delicious.
My only complaint is that there aren't pictures for every dessert. I am very visual when it comes to food, and I tend to pick recipes based on the photos. The photos that were there look amazing. I would be more inclined to try more recipes, if I could see what the end result would be.
This is definitely a must-read for anyone who loves desserts. And I bet quite a few recipes would be easy and fun to make with kids.
Rating: 4/5
Source: Review copy from Net Galley
No comments:
Post a Comment