Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday night leftovers Feb 25
- We still don't have an apartment yet. But there are 2 options that we want to look at. Hopefully one of them will be The One.
- Mikey has been hilarious lately. Two stories from last night/this morning:
1. He has pooped in a few days. Nothing unusual for him, but it means he sleeps not so good. Last night he went to bed okay. Woke up an hour later. Then an hour later. The second wake-up, he went wandering out to the livinig where my husband was playing video games. I was in bed, but heard everything. When Mike asked him what he was doing up, Mikey said "I pooped". This is his favourite phrase, and says it all the time, regardless of whether anything actually happened.
But when Mike went to pick him up, I heard "Phew, you did poop". "I pooped!" They rounded up the necessary tools, and started diaper changing. I heard the diaper open, then Mikey go "Pee-you" and my husband start laughing. Apparently he had his timing just right.
2. This morning, Mikey got me up to get a drink. We stumbled to the kitchen and I grabbed a sippy cup and the two top pieces. I fumbled, and an extra top piece went sailing into the garbage. Way down in the garbage where it was not coming out. I sighed quite loudly, and refrained from comment. Good thing, because 2 seconds later, the same sigh came from beside me. Mikey copied me perfectly, which causes laughs all around.
- Tonight is date night. We plan to have dinner, taking Mikey to my sister's, go to the movies, and then out for appetizers and a drink. So much adult fun! I'm excited. Just wish I had more sleep last night because I know I'm going to be wiped by 9:30.
Join in the fun and empty your brain of all your leftovers. Click the button to be taken to Danifred's blog. She started the trend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That age is so adorable. I hope you have a camcorder because trust me 20 years from now you'll be so glad you did.
ReplyDelete