Thursday, February 17, 2011

New blog coming - some changes here

I have noticed (and so have a few others) that my blog is really 2 blogs in one - I have my personal posts, and my book review posts. I have decided to split these two apart. This blog will remain as it started: my personal blog. I have created a new blog, and am currently copying all my book reviews to it. Once that is finished, I will delete those posts from here.

If you enjoy my reviews, I strongly encourage, and hope, that you will check out the new blog and follow there as well as here.

My new blog info: Workaday Reads
Link to Workaday Reads

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the two blogs. I found it difficult but yours are really distinctly different. I'm not much on the book reviews only because I have so many books I need to read through. But I love you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb!

    I have decided I won't delete the posts here. I just won't post anymore. I have finished copying them over, so I am ready to go with new reviews.

    ReplyDelete