Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toddler Thursday Feb 24


This week was busy. We went to the bouncy castle awesome-ness on Monday (see post from Tuesday).

Going backwards, the weather was beautiful on Sunday. We had a few amazing days, and most of the snow melted. So we decided to go to the park, and see if we could use our wagon. We got the wagon at Christmas, put it in the trunk of the car to bring home, and then couldn't get it out. Since it was snowy and we have no place to store it, we just left it.

Well we decided it needed to come out. A quick look confirmed it was too big to go out through the back seats. It is about half an inch too big to get out of the trunk. It took some work, but we found out that if one person pushed down on the trunk edge and the other person pulled really hard, it was possible to get it out. Quite a bit of work!

On the plus side, Mikey loves the wagon. We walked all over the place, and not once did he try to climb out. In fact, when we got back to the car and took him out, he immediately got upset and tried to climb back in. There was quite a little tantrum when I tried to strap him in the car.

I am guessing that the wagon will be used quite a bit this summer.

Yes, those are cheesies. His favourite snack!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a wagon!! You don't really get them anywhere here in Ireland though! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every child needs a little red wagon. I bought my son one. My first granddaughter got one and they have put many a mile on those little wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is two now so we should prob. get him a wagon! I am following you! Come see me sometime!
    http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete