Monday, February 14, 2011

Mama Monday - Feb 14




1. Introduce yourself!
My name is Sarah, and I'm 28 (about to be 29 in April), and I'm mom to Mikey, who will be 2 in May. My "husband" Mike and I have been common-law spouses for almost 3 years. We live in southern Ontario, Canada.

2. How did you meet your other half?
Mike and I met online. When we first met, that was still something you didn't really announce, so we used to just gloss over the answer. Now it's not such a big deal.

3. How long were you together before you had the baby talk?
Totally not long enough. Lets just say that they date the doctor used to start counting my pregnancy from was our first date. But I know my actual conceive date, and it was a full 2 weeks later. I guess you could say we jumped into things. We are also having baby talks now about a second child.

This week's task: Have a PROPER, UNINTERRUPTED luxury bath!
That would be divine. I will definitely do this one evening after Mikey is in bed. I rarely ever take baths, usually just grab showers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that bath is luxurious sounding. Especially if you are thinking #2.

    ReplyDelete