1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on regular bills like cable and my bi-weekly loan. I haven't spent much money lately. Always nice to say.
2. Today I feel positive towards money. I went geek and made a spreadsheet showing the various options for our money. Doing this revealed in clear black and white that we need to stay in an apartment, and not a townhouse. That we can afford another baby in terms of maternity/paternity leave. And that if my husband is really serious about wanting to stay home with Mikey during the day, we will do good, as long as he is working part-time. This was definitely a good exercise, and very helpful for both my husband and me. Now we have more info to make some decisions.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was visit with my mom while babysitting my niece and nephew. Mikey and I spent the day at my sister's with my mom (who was down for the weekend) while she was at work. It saved her babysitting money, and the kids had a blast. And I got to visit my mom, who I don't see very often. Wins all around.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do my exercising every day. At least every weekday. I still haven't gotten back into my exercise DVD, but I plan to start tonight.
5. Right now I am reading nothing? I finished a book last night (review to come soon), and haven't started anything else yet. But lunch is soon, and I do have a book in my bag to start.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Pennies for the linky tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment