Monday, November 15, 2010

Kid Book Review: Dear Zoo

I thought I would add a few reviews of kids' books. Since I seem to be reading a lot more of them than adult books lately. I love that my son loves books!

Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell is a big hit with my son. I may just buy this one for him since there is always a waiting list at the library.

My son loves lift-the-flap books, and this is one of his favourites. The story is sweet and fun, and the animals are adorable. His favourite page is the one pictured on the cover: the lion in the cage crate.

This page is obviously well loved by many kids, because the bars of the cage are held on with tape. An often-read library book in deed!

Definitely a great book for kids!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my son loved those books when he was little. Like a surprise waiting to be opened. My granddaughters carried on the tradition. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete