Monday, November 29, 2010

Colour my week silver

Erica over at Recycled Fashion hosts a weekly round up of fashion items in a specific colour. This week the colour is silver. And I actually have a picture to contribute:



I wore these strappy silver Fioni shoes to my brother's wedding in June. They look cute, but my feet were a little too wide for them, and the heels are way too stiletto for me to walk comfortably in. But they looked awesome! And it was for a good cause!

If you want to take part, head over to this week's Colour My Week post.

2 comments:

  1. Ah don't you hate that .. the perfect shoes, but they don't quite fit right, my silver shoes are the same! Thanks for sharing with my Silver fashion finds. Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color silver. Not very wearable, but a touch here and there make s an outfit look great.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete