Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is the week over yet?

This week has felt so long. Or maybe I have just been super tired. I feel like I am dragging myself around all week. And it's only Thursday. Ugh. But it's been busy so far:

Monday:
- Nothing special happened. Just a regular day.
- Magoo did not sleep well that night, so neither did I.

Tuesday:
- Took my car in for repairs. I had taken it in last Friday because the front corner was making bad clunking noises whenever I hit a bump. Which is often. Gotta love potholes. I had to take it back in Tuesday because the parts needed to be ordered in. Which parts? Control arm for the clunking corner and ALL 4 sway bars. Ugh. There goes $1200. Which uber-sucks because I only had $140 in my car repair fund. So much for having my credit card paid off.
- Magoo slept even worse that night. Two tantrums during the night.

Wednesday:
- Had our hearing at the tenant board about the length of time it took to repair our bathroom. It was 3 months from the day it started leaking to the day they patched and painted. Way too long in my opinion. The result was favourable for us, and confidential. But we'll still be moving at the end of our lease. I'm counting the days, and it's still over 100.
- Magoo slept better last night. Although he woke up at one point and was freaking out. Rolling around in his bed, yelling and crying, and didn't want to be picked up. Lasted about 5 minutes. Then I picked him up, gave him a drink, and he went right back to sleep.

Today is a regular day. Except that I'm exhausted. But I don't work tomorrow since Magoo has a doctor's appointment, and it always takes forever. And I have Monday off too for his pediatrician appointment, which I don't think will go great since there is still no food chewing going on. At 18 months, he should be eating normal food. Or at least chewing some finger foods. But no, super smooth is still the only way he'll eat. So frustrating.

Here's hoping I can get some sleep this weekend though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie...so sorry you're week wasn't so great. I certainly can appreciate your sentiments. Hopefully the pediatrician can find out what's causing the little one not to eat solids. And here's hoping you can get some sleep as well. Things are always worse than they are when you're tired too.

    ReplyDelete