Outside my window... is the same view as last time since I'm at work. But now the weather is grey, wind and cold.
I am thinking... that I wish I had some chocolate. One of my co-workers has a box of Hallowe'en chocolate in his office, and keeps putting out little amounts. He seems to think he needs to ration it for us. He's probably right.
I am thankful for... owing warm winter clothing, even if I can't remember to bring it. I can afford it, and don't have to spend the winter freezing.
From the kitchen... there is an electrician working on our lights.
I am wearing... dark blue velvet-y pants, blue tank top, blue t-shirt and a white sweater. Apparently it's a blue day. And yes, I find it cold enough to need 3 shirts. Our air/heating situation at work is having issues. One hour it is sweating hot, the next is jacket cold.
I am creating... some of my monthly reports. Nothing very exciting, but it needs to be done every month.
I am going... to the bank in about an hour. And I am wishing I had remembered to find my mittens. It is that cold out that my 2 block walk to the bank needs mittens.
I am reading... Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things by Randy O. Frost
I am hoping... that the repairs my car needs will not be too expensive. I am taking it to my mechanic tomorrow to have a clunking noise in the front corner checked out.
I am hearing... lots of banging from the electrician.
One of my favorite things... is being snuggled in bed under the covers. Waking up, hearing silence, and getting to stay in bed for a few minutes is always awesome. I can't wait until my son is (hopefully) willing to join me for a few minutes instead of demanding I get up right away and get him food. He has gotten to the point where he gets out of bed and comes to get me instead of just sitting in bed screaming until I come to him.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
- taking my car in for repairs tomorrow
- dinner at my sister's tomorrow evening. My mom is down visiting, so it should be fun
- Saturday I am taking my son to the mall for a storytime reading for Playhouse Disney's Travelling Birthday Bonanza.
- Sunday I am going to a jewellry and fashion show with my women's social group. I probably wouldn't buy anything, but I always have fun with the ladies.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
![]() |
| Not my bed, but it still looks comfy |

Awwww, my granddaughters loved Playhouse Disney when they were your sons age. How cute. Love this bed picture. It's very inviting isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love Playhouse Disney way more than Treehouse. The shows are way less annoying.
ReplyDeleteAnd the bed looks so inviting. Way more so than my own bed. Matching, little coloured bedding, and it's even made. Those little details would never work at home anymore.