Outside my window... is a parking lot (I'm at work). The sun is shining, and it's beautiful out.
I am thinking... about my family Christmas tomorrow. And looking forward to the end of the day, the start of the weekend.
I am thankful for... the good health of my son. Relatively, since he wasn't able to get his immunizations today because he has an ear infection. But that is minor compared to some children's ailments.
From the kitchen... there is nothing going on there.
I am wearing... blue jeans and a purple t-shirt. Gotta love casual Fridays!
I am creating... a woven newspaper tote bag on my lunch hours. Will post pictures when I am done. Should only take another day or two.
I am going... to my family Christmas tomorrow. It seems so early!
I am reading... Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things
I am hoping... to have fun tomorrow.
I am hearing... people on their phones. And the photocopier.
Around the house... are lots and lots of toys.
One of my favorite things... is relaxing with a good book.
A few plans for the rest of the week: already listed above. Family Christmas. Sunday my son has a playdate. I have to do schoolwork at some point.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... no picture. I can't seem to get the link to grab HTML code on Flikr to work. And I don't want to "steal" someone's picture. So no pic.
This post was inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook blog. If you'd like to take part, check out the instructions by clicking the link.
Very different post. Like it too. Just curious why family Christmas is tomorrow? Hope you enjoy your whole weekend.
ReplyDelete