Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas shopping

I am so excited to be almost done Christmas shopping. I bang out most of it over the weekend. The only people I have left are my brother and my husband. My brother is likely getting tools, but I didn't want to give him the same items as my brother-in-law, so I will wait for next weekend's sales to finish him up I think. And I thought I knew what I was getting my husband, it was even on sale this past weekend, but he decided he really didn't want that item. So now I am back to trying to find something.

I have a self-imposed deadline of Dec 1 to finish all my shopping. I refuse to go into crazy mall crowds in December. I am not a fan of crowds, and I just don't need to deal with that. We'll see how it goes. With only two people left, it shouldn't be too difficult.

1 comment: