Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - Jan 7


I haven't had the brain power to write any real blog posts lately (see point one below for reason) so I think I have lots of stuff to pull from to create a leftover edition.

1. I have had a migraine every day for the past week. On Wednesday I went and had a massage, thinking maybe the massive knot in my shoulder was the cause. Since I got 2 migraines in the last 24 hours, I'm thinking the knot was caused by the pain, not the other way around. So I have no idea what is causing them. But they are more painful than any I've had before.

2. I found out that my car won't be repaired until next Tuesday or Wednesday. So I swung by and got some stuff out of it that I would need before then. Like my audiobook and my parking pass. I am definitely growing to love driving an automatic. It will be a sad shock to go back to my car next week.

3. Apparently I don't have a lot to say, since I can't think of anything else. Oh well.

If you want to join the fun and share things, click the button above to go to the linky list.

5 comments:

  1. Popping in from FNL.

    Hope the massage helped and you are migraine free all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of times massages will cause headaches/migraines as they get the toxins out of your system. Who knows about prior to that. I hope you get relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your migraines. Whenever I get massages, I always feel a little icky for about a day after. I try to drink a ton of water to flush it out. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was migraine free last night, and feel pretty good this morning. Great start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete