Monday, January 10, 2011

Booking It in 2011 - Jan post

As mentioned on my 2011 goals page, I am participating in the Booking It in 2011 challenge hosted by Life as Mom. For the January post, we are sharing our reading plans for the year. I am planning to read some of the books selected, and some of my own. Here is my list:

February -  Room by Emma Donoghue

March – The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
April – Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois
May - my own choice
June - my own choice

July - my own choice
August – The Help by Kathryn Stockett
September – Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tsh Oxenreider
October – Not Your Mother’s Casseroles by Faith Durand
November - my own choice
December - my own choice


I haven't decided what my own choices will be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment